Who are others you admire that are living/celebrating a similar season well? What resources/books/posts have encouraged you? I’ve been meaning to write a post on this topic for a while- so now is the perfect time!
- Mary Beth (@annapolisandco on instagram) – Mary Beth actually has four little ones- from 9 months to her three older ones, but she’s been through the path of three little ones close in age. Her blog is full of helpfulness and her instagram is endlessly inspiring and beautiful for life.
- Kerri’s (Your Wishcake) is a blog that I just love to read, and following her on social media too just encourages me that it’s perfectly possible to live a simple, creative stay at home life with little ones. It’s not all easy or fun but it’s really worthwhile work.
- Alisa Burke always encourages me to get creative and messy with the little ones as well as on my own. I wish I lived near the coast too but for now I’m being grateful for the great place we do live in!
- Coffee and Crumbs has a beautiful collection of well written, evocative essays about motherhood. They recently celebrated a year of their blog!
- The God Centred Mom Podcasts– I’ve mentioned these before! I only found them a few months ago but listening to some encouraging, practical advice really helps me to get a perspective on motherhood that refreshes and strengthens me. I love listening to them on the Podcasts app on my phone in the shower or whilst doing something else.
- Desperate: Hope for the Mom who needs to breathe – great book. You don’t necessarily have to feel ‘desperate’ for it to be a really useful tool for thinking through your mothering with Biblical eyes.
This is just a handful of the great resources out there. Do you have favourite people/ books/ blogs which inspire you? Do let me know!