1. Hot chocolate and biscuits after a long day of essay writing are blissful. Particularly when your eyes and head feel like they’re going to stop working soon.
2. Feeling baby move around loads, although a little odd, is awesome when you can feel the head/ feet/ arms moving around!
3. Having a lovely husband who will go out and get the randomly requested bacon in the morning is amazing -(and then come back with pastries too!)
4. I’m excited for house viewings this afternoon, and hoping that maybe we’ll be able to move soon.
5. Looking forward to our church’s student day away tomorrow – bacon, God, Peaks, good food and fellowship will be a welcome break from uni work.
6. I finally think I’m getting there with the essay/presentation side of things. Trying not to think about all the reading I haven’t done yet for next week, however!
7. Loving spending time with friends, even when it’s just to eat, chat or study. So glad for everyone we have around us.
8. I have a tempting new stack of books which I’m looking forward to reading once my nasty week (next week) is over and done with.
9. Enjoying walking in the crisp autumn air, with the leaves actually starting to turn golden and float away…
10. The quiet of a peaceful library and some decent concentration.