Here are the links to posts about these; and a little blurb about the others!
Five Day Challenges:
- Breakfast – I’m now eating yoghurt, fruit and granola every day
- Bible Study – Still going through these
- Lunch – Mostly still keeping up well, especially now Phoebe is eating lunch with me
- Exercise – Walking is most of my exercise due to time restraints these days!
Create– not for five days straight, but I definitely have created more! Dress well– done- wore loads more skirts in the summer, resisting slipping back into jeans for the whole winter is hard though.. Memory verse– I’m on verse 13 from my book, they seem to be sticking in my head which is good Write something– I’ve written much more this summer; check some of it out here
- Style hair – uhmm.. maybe this will be an autumn one, once I’ve got it cut again
Cook freezer meals(weekly) – running low now, but had lots. Will fill our big freezer up once it’s in place. Bake(once weekly) – again not sure on the regularity, but many cakes have been eaten! New recipe(weekly) – baguettes, lamb kleftiko, parmesan pork and various made-up-meals
Spend lots of time outside– the few sunny weeks we did so
- Go on weekend camping trip (s) – we caravanned, not camping yet, hopefully will be easier when Phoebe is a little bigger and there is some decent weather in the summer!
- Go cycling – my bike got stolen from our garden, sadface.
Visit National Trust/ English Heritage places– did this on holiday and on birthdays and anniversary
Swim– in the sea and in the pool in Cornwall whilst Dad played with Phoebe Go to the beach– see above! glad we did it on the singular sunny day Eat healthily– yes! Play with Phoebe lots– yes! Go on holiday– Scotland and Cornwall Have tech-free days– a few.. BBQ– started the summer with this, what a great beginning!
So, overall not too bad, I don’t think. Better habits have definitely been developed from my five day challenges, although as usual it’s a day by day thing of making the active choices to spend the time on these things. I’ve come away with a bit more determination to go camping next summer (or before), if the weather is more clement than it was this year. Time to get started on those Autumn Wishes!
*Sorry if this is a little strange for a post; but it’s nice for me to see what’s been achieved and where I am now, rather than having an open book left in the archives!*