It’s really fun to be back to my little writing spot on the internet more regularly. I thought today that I’d keep it simple with a few Friday things- and a little reminder.
- These gorgeous books are a collaboration between V&A and Puffin- these gorgeous classics feature William Morris patterns. We got Treasure Island the other day which we are reading aloud at bedtime- but I am hoping to slowly acquire the others too.
- I made a prayer wall the other day, which has been many weeks and months coming. It’s simple- string and some postcards and photos as a visual reminder to us of the importance of prayer. You can see the prayer postcards here.
- Another fun introduction to the idea of capsule wardrobes ‘As long as I will wear them all, they can stay’. Less in my wardrobe has made it much easier to detach from the temptation of always wanting more and just to reduce decision fatigue and gratefulness!
- The gorgeous weather the past few days has been reminding me to look up, look out. Romans 12 :2 (above) is such a good verse to remind us of where to set our hopes and sights.
- I’m excited for this book to come out soon- I have been slowly slowly making little tweaks to our home to make it more homely and just a happy place to be in. Of course that involves a little pinning, but a lot of deciding to make this space work for the here and now.